Friday, November 12, 2010

Prelim Review Day

Review days are a funny thing.

You're stressed out and worried about what your professor is going to say, how much they're going to hate your review, and how long it is going to take them to break the model you slaved over for days.

Yet at the same time, you've reached this point of, "I just don't care anymore." Yep, I admit it, I just don't care.

This is especially the case with Friday reviews. Seriously, you want us to sit here until 6PM on Friday? Really? Who's bright (or much more so, dim in terms of the person who thought it up) idea was this?

Nope, I've checked out. I'm ready for my Saturday and my first day in like, a month, that I'm going to be able to sleep in.

I miss having a professor who knows how to help us further our design rather than make us stall to where progress is impossible. [insert gigantic sigh]

ANYWAYS. Back to the idea of a review.

Yes, we sit hear, listen to our classmates talk about their projects to the professor[s], when you already know everything they're saying, because, after all, you do live with your studio mates. You see them more than your actual roommates or family, how could you not know about their projects? Yep, so everyone sits there, tired, irritated, and wanting to go home.

The definition of productivity, right?

-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment