Friday, November 5, 2010

Quotes That Mean Much More Than They Should:

"All you have to do is just be perfect. It's not that hard" -George Hughes (who doesn't actually exist)

"If I see clowns or barricudas, ya blew it" -Prof. Silance

"We've a lot of evil spirits in Christianity. I've got to keep them at bay with a pagan device" -Prof. Bruhns on Gargoyles

"Keep those eyebrows raised" -Prof. Parsons

"It feels like it wants to be sewn" -Bo

"I don't like that nickname. I don't want to be called that." -Verdy
"What nickname?" -studiokid
"I don't like that!"-Verdy

Ariel trips over chair. "Oh, I'm sorry! Excuse me!"

"You know how we do" -random middleschooler

"BUT THERE'S SO MUCH WORK TO DO!" -random cry from the sophomore studio

"That's why they filled in Lake Hartwell, because of the zombie apocalypse" -P.L.

"I'm bleeding! I GOT BLOOD ON MY PROJECT!!!!" -pretty much everyone in studio.

-Ashley

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i was the reason for zombies in lake hartwell.

    aaaaah memories

    ReplyDelete